End of Waste trade in iron, steel and aluminum (EU Reg. Certification n. 333/2011)
End Of Waste trade in copper and copper alloys (EU Reg. Certification n. 715/2013)
MPS trade in metal materials (TITANIUM, ALLOY, WASPALOY, LEAD, ZINC, etc.
Aluminum and cast iron slab Trade
SPECIAL AND URBAN WASTE RECOVERY
(Authorization n. 26/18 of 20/02/2018)
- Purchase of metal waste destined for recovery
- Collection of non-metallic waste for recovery (wood, plastic, paper, etc.)
- Bins and press-containers Rental for the temporary waste storage.
TRANSPORT AND INTERMEDIATION OF WASTE ( National Register of Environmental Managers n. MI03121)
- Transportation of special non-hazardous waste (Cat.4D – 11/28/2017)
- Transport of special hazardous waste (Cat.5F – 16/01/2018)
- Transport of non-hazardous municipal waste to and from ecological islands (Cat. 1F – 28/10/2016)
- Brokerage of any type of special, dangerous and non-hazardous waste (Cat. 8F – 13/05/2016)
INDUSTRIAL EVICTIONS AND DEMOLITIONS
- Demolition of iron and concrete structures
- Demolition of disused or abandoned artifacts
- Recovery / disposal of waste from demolitions
- Trade of industrial equipment from bankruptcies
Motor vehicle, trailer and similar collection center for demolition
License plate radiation authorization at the P.R.A.
Possibility of home collection
Documents and prices.
In order to proceed with the scrapping of a vehicle registered with the P.R.A. it is necessary to deliver:
booklet, plates and certificate of ownership
copy of an identity document of the holder and possibly copy of an identity document of the consignee and proxy
if the certificate of ownership is not available, it is necessary to deliver the original of the loss report made to the carabinieri.
The total price for scrapping is € 55.00 if all the documents are available, while it rises to € 70.00 if the Certificate of ownership is missing.
The total figure corresponds exactly to the cost of the title search plus the taxes required by the P.R.A.